Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout: Full Body Barre-Inspired Strength

Hello hello FB fam! I think you’re going to be thrilled that there is another Barre workout headed your way!

Full Body Barre-Inspired Strength

Who remembers the Barre-Style Cardio Toning workout? There was a lot of great energy around that workout and it was evident that many of you were interested in seeing another Barre workout — so here we are! 

If we’re comparing this full-body barre-inspired strength workout to the barre-style cardio toning, you’ll notice that while this workout still remains high intensity yet low impact, its focus is more on strength as I encourage you to use just a bit heavier weights. The workout itself is also 10 minutes longer, and so are the active intervals! We turn it up a notch in this one… you asked for it ;) 

Whether you’re familiar with Barre or not, I’d say that these workouts are “refreshingly challenging”! It’s a great opportunity to take a break from lifting heavier dumbbells through traditional strength training and allows you to work your mind and muscles in a whole new way. In this routine, your entire body will be worked, you’ll test your balance and stability, and you'll push the threshold between strength and endurance. I highly encourage you to give it a try! 

See you in the workout,

xxErica