A
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Jumpstart Complete

This program is great to jump back in or to take a break between harder programs!

There are no ECs in the program - just 1 workout per day, which is different from most of the other programs. I added mobility workouts as extra credit, so it was fine. I added Pilates to replace the recovery workouts or used the newer workouts to add core work in.

I also added some of the resistance walking workouts as an extended warm-up/hip mobility, and that made it easy to finish the main workout.

I took longer to finish the program than others, but I think it's because I'm a little burnt out from strength training - I never regret a strength training workout and am happy to have done it after working out, but I noticed that I was dreading lower body/upper body splits, so I took more days off.

I overate a lot during the program (stress eating, oof), but I didn't gain weight the way I thought I would based on my eating habits, so that was interesting.

Overall, FB Jumpstart was a good break from more intense programs like FB Fit. I liked the workouts and I like how they were easy to access via YT if I was on my phone.

I think this is a good program to do before other strength programs - it's a good way to build up strength and also to increase the intensity of strength programs.

Edited