Daily Check-in: Monday, February 20th

Hello, Blenderz!

So how has it been going? ..I certainly want to start off with thanking Inge for another wonderfully ghosted (guest hosted) weekend! And if anyone missed Inge's amazing crochet creation, it is a must see!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/32485/weekend-check-in-sun-feb-19th

Also a major thanks to Kim for her lovely and magical two weeks of good ol' fashion hosting. Thank you, my friend. For all the reasons💙💙

Alright, so I've been a bit out of touch more than I wanted to be, but I'm here now so let's do this check-in thing. Fitness, food, and feels, Blendiez. Let's get into it!

I've been working my way through Jumpstart. Although I must admit; it's more like Jumpstart-ish. Because if I don't really feel like the workout on schedule, I go ahead and find a newer one I haven't tried that works similar muscle groups and is about the same time.

I've also gotten used to (and craving?!) longer workouts, so I've been adding ECs that focus on core work and mobility to make my workouts about 50 minutes to an hour.

Basically, I'm loving and enjoying this hybrid method of a program and freestyling. It feels structured, but more customed to what I want to focus on.

All this to say I'm starting in on the third week of Jumpstart, keeping the total body kickboxing and kettlebell routine from Daniel, but also adding on Kayla's latest core workout.

But what about you? Are we buddies? If not, what are you doing and enjoying on your own terms and pace? And as always, happy moving!

..The food hasn't gotten any more planned than we last spoke, so dinner is just something I gotta throw together as the time gets near. Maybe turkey? With some veggies? Who knows? I like to surprise myself.

Picture for today is going to make this a Mushroom Monday. I recently got a mini mushroom grow kit and was able to grow and harvest some Oyster Mushrooms out of it. It was only a one time thing, but it was still fun and quite the tasty reward. I put them in scrambled eggs. So good!

Alright, Blendfriendz. I need to get on out of here and see what this Mondaze brings. It's actually already been a busy morning. Thank you for reading and checking in with me. I look forward to reading and rocking this week with you!

Oh, and if you are in the US, it also happens to be Presidents Day. I hope those of you that have a day off today can enjoy it!

See you on the comments side!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited