Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Express Bored Easily Glutes

I’m so excited to share with you my latest workout release, it’s for my folks out there who want to bring some extra TLC to their booty!

Express Bored Easily Glutes

It’s important to bring attention to the fact that targeting our glutes is not just for aesthetic purposes… far from it, actually! When we have underactive/weak glute muscles from sitting for long periods of time throughout the day or simply disregarding this area in workouts, it can lead to unwanted aches and pains in the hips, lower back, knees, and ankles. When our glutes aren’t activating in the ways they should, these other areas step in to overcompensate. 

In this express workout today I most definitely give you the best bang for your time! Grab a booty/exercise band and a heavy dumbbell. The routine kicks off with an express warm-up to mobilize the hips and glutes before we dive into our 15 exercises, only seeing each exercise once. In the workout, we will not have much rest… at all :) The interval is 45 seconds active with a 5 seconds rest and transition period. The idea is to let those glutes burn for the full 12:30 minutes of the workout, getting to the next exercise as soon as you can. No sweat though, feel free to prompt your own rests and pause if needed to grab some water and regroup. Afterward, we’ll enjoy some glute stretches. 

Before you know it, you’ll be on with the rest of your day with a lifted and strengthened booty! Unless you wanted to pair this workout with a shorter upper body or core workout, that's always an option.

Ask yourself, in what ways could my body benefit from this routine today? See you in the workout!

xxErica