Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Total Body Strength and Balance Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

Anyone ready to work on their balance today? Today’s workout release is a follow-up to the Bodyweight Total Body Strength Circuits with Balance Work workout and is guaranteed to have you wobbling from time to time:  

Total Body Strength and Balance Circuits

In this bodyweight-only, shoes-optional routine, you will alternate between strength and balance-focused circuits to challenge core engagement and your ability to shift from one unstable position to another. Make sure to review the warm-up for some additional information on the benefits of including balance work in your regimen, including the fact that it is just plain fun to wake up both the body and brain with different kinds of movement patterns.

I opt to go barefoot in the video to strengthen ankle stabilization; however, if you prefer/need to wear shoes while in motion, please wear your shoes! As I did with its predecessor, I had a great time filming this low impact (but still challenging) workout. I slipped this workout between two other days of high impact, intense efforts and not only was my body super thankful for getting an active recovery, but I also had heightened awareness of which muscles were working the most during each exercise (partly because everything was sore, haha).

Lately, I’ve been having a ton of fun filming a few sequel workouts here and there. Are there any other workouts for which you are hoping for a sequel? Or a trilogy?

I hope you enjoy teetering and tottering in this workout! Take your wobbles as information about how your body moves not a judgment of its capabilities.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha