Perspiration Pals 9 February 2023

Hello Pals! It’s a bright sunshiny day. But it’s freezing so I’m glad I can enjoy it from the inside. Things happened at work which made me rather uneasy and jumpy. Good thing I’m used to feeling uneasy and jumpy at work or in life in general. You know, practice makes perfect.

My whole upper-body is sore today so when I got up this morning to do a kickboxing routine I knew it wouldn’t be easy. But at least it’s good pain. I don’t mind good pain. I’m about to finish Complete then I think I’ll do a bit of free-styling (for a couple of days) and then Strong 3. Can’t wait. My shoulders have been warned.

My question today is related to Strong 3. How many of you have done all the Strong programs and challenge? Which one is your favourite (if you have a favourite at all) and why? By the way, if you’re interested, you can read my reviews here:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/21498/fb-strong-complete-3rd-time-a-review

I’m warning you though, they are a bit long(ish). Otherwise, how are you? I know I haven’t been too active in the community for a while now but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to catch up with you.