Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout! Total Body Strength with Core Finisher

Good morning FB Family!

Today we have a total body strength workout for you with no repeats! Flow from the lower body to the upper body and end with the core in this straightforward routine:

Total Body Strength with Core Finisher

Challenge your weight selections for each exercise knowing that you are only completing each move once! We start with the largest muscles in the body (lower body) so that you can hold your heaviest weights when you are at your freshest and full capacity with your grip strength. When you reach the upper body circuits, your weight selections will most likely be lower than those you used for your lower body, making it easier for you to maintain proper form and grip your weights without discomfort. There are unilateral exercises (one side of the body) and a few exercises that are slight variations of standard moves; however, this workout is highly accessible to people of varying fitness levels across the board.

The bored easily/no repeats format makes this workout adaptable to your current capabilities and training goals. Bump up your weight selections to make this level 3 feel more like a level 4. I used a combination of efforts in the video, challenging my weights for certain exercises but honoring my body with lower weights for other moves that required me to use already fatigued muscles. You hear all of us as trainers say it often: Make this routine work for you!

I loved filming this workout! The format and structure kept me engaged and most importantly, the tiny holes on the sides of my leggings kept me well-ventilated and entertained throughout the workout (it was a warm day and I kept seeing the internal temperature on the thermostat creeping up towards “oh no” territory).

I hope you enjoy this workout and it finds a place in your training regimen! Let us know how it goes for you. Maybe you have a favorite circuit?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha