Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

New Workout and Exciting Announcement!

Good morning FB Family!

Not only do we have a new workout release for you this morning, but we’re also expanding our team yet again with a new trainer! If you’ve been following along with our workouts, meditations, and physical therapy-focused videos over the past couple of years, you have noticed that with every addition to our team we are able to offer you an increased variety of topics across the board to create a well-rounded repository for your physical and mental wellness journeys. We hope that our team growth has been just as an amazing experience for you as it has been for us! Each new person brings their own skillsets and approach to wellness, but we all have the same goal of making the Fitness Blender experience positive, fulfilling, and rewarding for you.

The FB Team and I are excited to announce that Erica has joined the team as our newest fitness content creator! Erica’s health coaching background combined with her experience creating follow-along virtual workouts makes her a fantastic addition to a team that strives to create inviting, empowering workout experiences for the FB community. Her “whole picture” approach to fitness expands beyond the physical — one of her primary goals is to help you transform the psychological relationship you have with your body so that you can improve your life. You will notice her holistic approach to fitness and wellness in her first video:

Quick Total Body Tabata

In Erica’s words:
“Not only is this an efficient workout you can do nearly anywhere, but it’s perfect for those days when you’re looking for a routine that flies by and also leaves you feeling incredible by the end. I don’t know about you, but Tabata HIIT workouts always leave me feeling like I got a much longer workout in than I actually did — for both my muscles and endurance! 

The workout is structured with 7 different exercises, repeating each exercise 4x before moving on. However, the 4th time is going to be an isometric variation of the exercise. So while there is a lot of intensity in this workout, we’re going to practice weaving in some stillness as well.”

Make sure to keep an eye out for free video options from Erica in the future! In the meanwhile, if you don't have an FB Plus subscription, you can still meet our new trainer and try out other fantastic FB Plus content with the use of our 1-Day Pass option. I am pumped to try this workout myself! I saw the word “bear” and that sold me. 

As always, we value your feedback and suggestions! Our creators are constantly looking for ways to improve your workout experience and the FB community is a huge a part of these efforts, especially as we continue to grow the team and expand on the topics we offer you.  

We hope you enjoy Erica’s first of many workout videos! Give her the warmest of welcomes in the comment section below and feel free to share your post-workout sweaty selfies as well.

Have fun working out and as always, thank you for growing with us.

Tasha & the FB Team