Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Total Body Strength Circuits with Cardio Buy-In and Cash-Out

Good Morning FB Family!

Anyone interested in a follow-up workout to the fun-filled Total Body Weighted and Bodyweight Strength Circuits with Cardio Bookends workout? If so, today’s workout release will put a smile on your face and probably a few sweat puddles under your feet:

Total Body Strength Circuits

In this workout, you will complete combination strength moves in a weighted and bodyweight circuit bookended by rounds of cardio. Your goal during the buy-in and cash-out cardio exercise (at the start and end of the workout) is to complete as many reps as you can within a minute’s time, aiming for 20 to 30 reps. The additional bouts of cardio occur at the end of each strength circuit as the last exercise in the set. Focus on your recovery heartrate throughout the routine as you alternate between different energy demands. As your fitness improves, so will your ability to recover your heart and breathing rates.

Full disclosure: I was fully spent during the floating mountain climbers at the end of the workout! I had done a bajillion mountain climbers during my personal training session the day prior to filming this routine, and my brain was saying, “you got this, go faster!” But my body was saying, “umm…this is all we’ve got for today.” My feelings at the end of this workout were a perfect example of how every workout is not going to feel the same and your performance will ebb and flow based on so many different factors (previous workouts, mental focus, sleep quality, etc.). Nonetheless, I still loved filming this workout and was so proud of myself for showing up and getting it done!

I hope you enjoy this sequel! Let us know how it goes for you in the comment section below. How does it stack up against the original?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha