Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Total Body Strength with HIIT Pyramids

Good Morning Blenders!

How is everyone today? Hopefully energized because today's workout release is a full hour of fun (and sweat!).

Total Body Strength with HIIT Pyramids

This workout marries two of my favorite formats: descending strength intervals and bodyweight HIIT pyramids. For me, it’s such an empowering feeling to lift heavy and progress my weights throughout the workout while also getting that rush of energy from an elevated heart rate. It’s such a fun way to see what your body is capable of.

Together these two styles create a strength building, endurance improving, metabolic machine. You don’t need more than dumbbells and your own bodyweight to accomplish this. While this workout is categorized as a level 4, it could easily be a level 5 if you use the workout tips provided in the write-up. Modifications are provided for all high-impact exercises.

I’ve got to say, this is the toughest one I’ve done yet on my postpartum journey (filmed back at 5 months postpartum). For anyone following along, or at a similar place, please know that there has been a lot of recovery and strength work to build up to this. And, even so, I still took modifications where it felt necessary. I wouldn't recommend doing a workout of this caliber right after being cleared to exercise again.

Alright, hands up if you’re trying this!

See you on the screen,
Nicole