Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Exclude Filter Options through a Second Click

Hiiiiii FitnessBlender Community 😄👋 I hope all is well!

An exclusionary filter has already been mentioned several times in the past but I don't think a new filter altogether is necessary.

A second click can be a solution that doesn't alter the current structure of the filter bar AND provides the option to exclude. Look here:

- 1️⃣ click still checks the type of workout/filter option. Here, we still see the blue square with a white check. (see image under "Training Type")

- 2️⃣ clicks excludes a certain workout/filter option. Here, we see the red square with the white diagonal line. (see image under "Equipment" section)

- 3️⃣ clicks unselects everything altogether leaving us with an empty white square.

The appearance of the 2nd click keeps in theme with the muted white square with a grey diagonal line we see when there are no videos with certain filter descriptions. (see image under the "Difficulty" filter)

Maybe this can be integrated? 🤔

Though the empty white square may serve this purpose, it is VERY limited in its preciseness. Example:

What if I want a strictly strength training workout ~without~ any HIIT b/c my legs are too friggin' sore from a day or two ago? Huhhhh??? I needed this exclusionary option today b/c my legs are still toast from the new 5-Day Challenge. Thanks Kelly, thanks Daniel 😒😆

Whatever is decided, I'm still happy using this website to stay healthy!

Thank you tech team for making the website look this good 😄👍

EDIT: made for clarity. Add an example. Have a good day!

Edited