Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Bodyweight Strength and Cardio Supersets

Good morning FB Family!

All you need is your body (and probably a mat) for today’s workout. You’ll alternate between strength and cardio-focused pairs in this relatively short superset routine:

Bodyweight Strength and Cardio Supersets

You will focus on similar muscle groups in each superset, challenging your muscles to stay engaged as fatigue accumulates across three rounds of work intervals. We target the major areas of the body for a total body workout: lower body in the first superset, upper body in the second, and the core in the third and final superset. The two-minute core burnout round is not only your opportunity for a strong finish, but a chance for you to notice just how much stabilization your core has already provided you during the preceding supersets. By the finisher, your core should feel “worked.”  

The write-up includes some alternatives for the superset exercises (demonstrated on video as well). I recommend reviewing the exercises before pressing play just to get an idea of which modifications you might choose to tackle during the workout.

Fun fact about filming this routine: I initially planned to wear different pants but the “swish swish” noise they made every time I lunged or squatted made me laugh out loud so I had to change them. I opted for the ones you see in the video, because they have “sweat ventilation circles.”   

Anyways, hope you enjoy this bodyweight-only routine! At just under 30 minutes, this workout is a great option for time-pressed days or even during travel when your access to equipment is limited.

As always, let us know how it goes!

See you on the screen!

-Tasha