Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout: Lower Body HIIT, Strength, and Cardio

Good morning FB Family!

You’ll get a variety of fun in this lower body workout:

Lower Body HIIT, Strength, and Cardio

The workout starts with a bodyweight HIIT circuit to prepare your muscles for the two strength circuits that follow. Challenge yourself to lift heavy (for you) during these strength circuits as you are only repeating each of them twice. The cardio-focused finisher is your final chance to challenge your lower body muscles. The different structures of each circuit (unilateral exercises to focus on balance and coordination, varying tempos for time under tension) are intended to help train you for a wide breadth of functionality.  

This is a very straightforward routine even though the exercises are variations of standard lower body moves. Tune in to your form as the intensity of the workout builds with each circuit. Aim to maintain a consistent effort from start to finish with the goal of increasing your weight selections during future workout attempts.   

I thoroughly enjoyed filming this routine! Perhaps I should film an upper body counterpart? Do we think the ants will still be around to make an appearance? Just in case you’re wondering, I released one ant (Sam) back to nature after I filmed the video. The other one (Frank) was still on the loose until I found him two days later while filming another workout (and yes, I’m convinced this was the same ant).

Have fun and let us know your thoughts on the workout!

See you on the screen!

-Tasha