Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: No-Equipment Cardio for People Who Get Bored Easily

Good morning FB Family!

I’ve got a new workout for you this morning that I hope you’ll enjoy:

No-Equipment Cardio for People Who Get Bored Easily

This cardio workout can be as sweaty or beginner-friendly as you need it to be; I’ve provided modifications all the way through. I’ve also included tips throughout to make this workout more or less demanding on each body part so, if you’ve just finished a lower body strength workout and you want some light cardio that won’t interrupt post-workout recovery and healing, this might be a good workout choice. On the other hand, if you do a deeper range of motion (do the higher-impact modifications, and full lunges or squats instead of taps or steps into different directions), this workout becomes a lot spicier — even more so if you add weights or resistance bands. 

The routine includes warm up, workout and cool down in right around 26 minutes. We cover many different ranges of motion — through the lower body, upper body, and core, in all of the planes of motion. This is a bored easily/single set workout, meaning you won't have to do any of the intervals twice.

A lot of times when I film a cardio workout, I mainly do the higher-impact version and include low-impact modifications. But on the day I filmed this workout, low-impact felt better to me, more in line with what my body and brain needed at that particular moment. This is exactly the kind of quick assessment we encourage you to do before every workout, making sure that you’ve picked the right intensity level for what you actually need at that moment.

Full disclosure and I’ll probably regret leaving this in the bloopers eventually but, there is a remake of a song that you might like at the end of the video. 

Thanks for working out with us!

Kelli