Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

New Workout! 16-Minute Express Lower Body Strength Workout

Hello FItness Blender Family,

Today I have another express workout for you, this time for the lower body. So, if your day is getting a bit hectic and you are thinking about cutting your workout, don’t. This 16 minute workout will get all of the major muscles in your legs in an effective and  well balanced routine. Sorry no more excuses. Everyone can find 16 minutes in their day.

16-Minute Express Lower Body Strength Workout

Don’t forget that there is a companion workout that is built exactly the same but for the upper body, which you can find here. Do these on a week where you are short on time or couple them together in a single bout to get a great total body workout in just a bit over 30 minutes. Also keep in mind that though these are a bit more effective when done with weights they can both be done with just body weight just be sure to work against yourself to make it more challenging.

Give it a try and let me know what you think and if you like it let me know what other workouts you would like to see in this style.

Enjoy!

Daniel

P.S. Anyone doing any outdoor activities today or soon? We have had wind storm after wind storm so we have a number of fallen trees that we need to get outside and clean off of the trails so we can get back to our normal walks with Loki.