Daily Check-in: Friday, December 23rd β˜ƒοΈβ„οΈπŸŽ„β„οΈβ˜ƒοΈ

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you all doing today?

Let's give a shoutout to Karen for taking care of the check-in yesterday! Karen: thank you!

I wasn't able to get a check-in started at my usual time yesterday--and do you know why? Caz we're having a dadgum blizzard!! So blizzard prep was happenin yesterday for the blizzard that is currently happening today! We are supposed to get 12-22 inches of snow plus 45 mph winds!! Holy moly guys! I'll see if I can get a pic of the blizzarding for ya'll once it gets light enough outside!

I hope if you're in the path of this winter storm/bomb cyclone that you are staying safe and warm!

Meanwhile, let's talk ghosting real quick before I forget:

December 24th & 25th: Inge

December 31st & January 1st: Karen

Any weekend after the 1st is open--so if you're interested in guest hosting a Sat & Sun, just let Raven or me know, and we'll get ya scheduled in--and thank you!

Alrighty then guys; here were are; two days before Christmas. Are you finished with all your holiday planning and prepping?

I am! And I am parking myself at home with my hubby, my puppies, and my birds; and we're just gonna ride out this snowstorm. I'm actually pretty excited about that, not gonna lie. I love quiet time at home with my loves❀️

Anyway, let's get this check-in rollin, shall we?

What's happening with workouts today, Blendiez?

Well, I'm still fairly sore in my upper body from the Tasha workout I did Tuesday! Yesterday I tried to shake out some of the soreness with Amanda's upper body and core pilates, and it helped some.I also paired that with Kayla's new mid-back mobility routine; and I enjoyed that one too. As for today? Definitely something lower body. There is a part of me that wants to do this one again: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-strength-weighted-circuits-with-bodyweight-tempo-training

Caz I mean, when it comes to muscle soreness, it's go big or go home right? (No, its not! Dont overdo it!) But this one kicked my butt (literally) the one time I did it, and I kinda want to (sadistically) do it again!

As for food today?

Something warm and comforting here! Soup of some kind?

Finally: a very Merry Christmas pic! Doggies in Christmas sweaters! Aren't they just the cutest 😍😍😍

Well, my dears, I think that's enough from me for these past two weeks! You'll be checking with our wonderful Inge over Christmas, and then you'll be back with our lovely Miss Raven on Monday!

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend, and a great Christmas!

Happy Holidays, Blenderfam!πŸŽ„

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited