A
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Fit Round 3 Program Review

Hello!

I'll be finishing Round 3 tomorrow, and I wanted to review it.

First of all, this might be the most INTENSE program I've done so far. It's heavily focused on Pilates and strength training - it's far more intense than the other Fit programs and Strong programs, but I think it's because I always modify HIIT workouts to low impact workouts, but without much HIIT in the program, it was mainly strength training 4/5 difficulty workouts with strength training and it was amazing.

The glute activation videos are great, and there's even a kickboxing workout that's great.

I love the new strength training workouts that are in the programs - they're so amazing!

Each day is around 1 hour with extra credit. I didn't weight myself throughout, but I definitely noticed that my lower body became much more shapely and my stomach/back is more defined. There weren't that many core workouts, so it was surprising that I saw such a difference. The few core workouts were REALLY difficult and had some cardio, but otherwise, there weren't that many. The calorie burn was much higher and I lost weight around my face, so it worked very well.

I'll definitely re-do the program, but I'll wait it out. FB Complete has a lot of similar workouts to FB Fit R3, so I might end up doing that instead next year.

I want something less intense, so I'll be doing one of the 2 week challenges until Strong comes back, but definitely a fan of 1 hour workouts now, especially strength training and Pilates!

The prior FB Fit programs were longer and had more HIIT compared to R3 - I didn't find those that difficult compared to R3's focus on strength training.

I love how FB is consistently getting better through the years, and can't wait until Strong R3!