Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

New Workout! 16-Minute Express Upper Body Strength Workout

Hello Fitness Blender Family!

I have a workout today for all of you busy and/or excuse-prone exercisers out there (myself included). Today’s new workout is a comprehensive upper body strength workout with a warm-up and cooldown, all in just over 16 minutes (16:29 to be exact). 

16-Minute Express Upper Body Strength Workout

I built this one to make sure I had a fall-back strength workout that I could do when I am feeling pressed for time or just trying to make excuses to avoid a workout. I know that I am not alone here, so I filmed it for you all to use when you are feeling the same way. So, no excuses, you are never too busy to do at least a little something for yourself. And believe me, you will never regret a workout. So grab your dumbbells and get ready for a fast but fun take on an upper body strength routine. I really enjoyed it and it will definitely be going on my favorites list when I need something quick.

Give it a try and let me know what you think and if you like it let me know what other workouts you would like to see in this style.

Enjoy!

Daniel

P.S. Even if you don’t exercise today, make sure to take at least 5 minutes to do some meditation, mindful breathing, or just sit quietly and remind yourself of all the things you love about yourself and your life.