A
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Mass

I've just completed FB Mass and thought I'd write a quick review.

First up there is a lot more cardio than I was expecting for a program titled 'Mass'. In total there's 12 workouts that have a cardio/HIIT component and honestly I skipped all of those. I subbed in different workouts for some or I used the cardio/HIIT portions as extra rest time if that worked.

Interestingly in the final week during an upper body workout Daniel actually says that if you're looking to build mass then cardio should be kept to an absolute minimum or eliminated entirely which I feel contradicts the entire program.

However having said that I did enjoy this program once I'd modified it and I particularly enjoyed the upper body split workouts. I ended up saving most of them to my favourites so I could return to them in the future.

I was definitely able to feel and see a difference doing this program. I managed to increase my weights on some exercises and in others even though I was lifting the same it became a lot easier to get through the sets.

Overall I would do this program again but with the same modifications not as it is.