Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Upper Body Strength Circuit Training

Good morning FB Family!

If you’re craving a comprehensive, super sweaty upper body strength workout then you’re in luck with today’s workout release:

Upper Body Strength: Circuit Training With Push-Ups Intermissions

Each circuit (of which there are four) focuses on a particular set of muscles to thoroughly challenge and strengthen these agonist muscles, increasing muscular endurance and developing your grip strength. The push-ups intermissions between circuits serve as an opportunity for you to work on your form and stamina while performing variations of this beloved exercise. Don’t fret! Feel free to take on any push-ups modification/alternative that works best for your current needs and physical capabilities. As with any workout, your goal is to safely challenge yourself without pushing to the point of injury or feeling like the routine is punishment. If tackling all your push-ups as the standard variation on an inclined surface makes you feel like a superhero, then go for it!

If I recall correctly, armpit sweat music makes a melodious return in this workout and I also (ineffectively) try to blow on my biceps to lessen the muscle burn. I hope you marvel in the ridiculousness of my brain’s logic.

Let us know if you enjoyed this upper body routine! I recommend completing it as a stand-alone workout session unless you tack on a few minutes of low intensity mobility-focused movement afterwards.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha