Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout! Seated Strength and Cardio Workout

Hi FB Fam!

I hope you are having a great week and are enjoying the last month of 2022! I say it every year, but where did this year go? Seriously?! It can be tricky to stick with our movement goals during the holiday season, but today's routine could be just what you need!

Seated Strength and Cardio: Chair Workout for Quads, Hamstrings, and Core

December has always been a busy month for me with work, holiday celebrations, and travel. This can be a very exhausting time of year. That said, finding time to exercise can be challenging. Today's workout is great for those who have difficulty performing standing exercises, want a lower level of activity, or need an active rest day. It is also only 17 minutes long! Each exercise is performed for 40 seconds and followed by a 10-second rest break. There is no warm-up or cool-down, and one exercise does require you to stand (Sit to Stand), but it is only for a brief moment. 

I created this workout to be a standalone routine, but it is just short enough to consider pairing it with another. Try one of these:

For those of you that are traveling right now, safe travels! I am heading to Cincinnati and Boston for Christmas but will be back in SoCal by New Year's. I wish everyone a safe, happy, healthy, and abundant 2023.

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda