Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout with Kelli & Daniel: Lower Body Strength and HIIT Cardio

Good morning Fitness Blender Family!

Today Daniel and I are excited to share a new workout video that we worked on together. We hadn't filmed together for a long time and we ended up having a blast. Find the new workout here:

Lower Body Strength and HIIT Cardio Workout: Low Impact, Advanced, and Bodyweight Only Options

We start with a fun, sweaty, impactful round of HIIT cardio, before moving on to lower body strength supersets. We have of course included both your warm-up and cool down, meaning that you can find everything you need for a great workout in this one video.

One of my favorite things about when we work out together - aside from the additional time with my other half, the fun banter and the jokes - is how easy it is to make the workout even more accessible and user friendly. This routine offers a full range of modifications in terms of difficulty and impact level, and one of us will be showing bodyweight versions of the exercise, while the other uses dumbbells.  That means that this workout can be friendly for beginner, intermediate, and advanced exercisers, and that you can do the workout with a set of dumbbells, or with no equipment at all. We've got you covered!

If you make it to the end of the video, you will be rewarded with bloopers galore and a rendition of our old school behind the scenes song “jog in place” - be warned, you cannot unsee or unhear this song. 

Remember that if you want to try this workout, you do not need any form of subscription: Plus Passes are available in increments as little as one day, and as long as 90 days. 

Also, both FB Plus Passes and Plus Memberships (monthly or yearly) are all on sale right now. If you want to wake up on January 1st 2023 with a brand new 4 Week FB Strong Program (Round 3) waiting for you under “My Programs”, now is a great time to make it happen! Along with the new FB Strong program, there will be over 35 completely unique programs and challenges, as well as hundreds of exclusive workout videos and lots of additional site features (and no ads!) waiting for you. Like programs did in the past, FB Plus is what allows us to offer our free workout videos, content, recipes, and site features. On that note, we want to share a huge thank you to all who choose to support FB via Plus, programs, sharing Fitness Blender with a friend, or choosing to workout with us. It’s no small thing that you trust us with your workouts, and however you participate in or use FB, we couldn’t do it without you. 

We hope that you love this new workout - please let us know what you think, and if you’re interested in seeing more workouts with the both of us. We definitely have a lot of fun creating content this way.

Happy workout complete!

Kelli & Daniel