Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Finished FB Reach!!

Hi all, recently I’ve REALLY been struggling with maintaining a workout routine. I’ve also recently gained happy relation weight and have lost a lot of my good habit, thankfully I’m getting back on it

This month I finished FB REACH!! I would basically trick myself and tell myself “it won’t be that hard, your probably just going to sit on the floor most of the time” and I’d get my workout in. Granted… I didn’t burn many calories but I was proud of myself for showing up and getting my workout complete.

I didn’t think I’d see many changes, frankly I wasant expecting any physical changes.. however guess what!!

I am now able to stand straight and bend down and place my palms flat on the ground. Before FB Reach I was never able to do that. I would always have to bend my knees. I am honestly just so proud and happy about that one little fact and am excited to keep with this fitness journey. My body will change with exercise, it won’t be for nothing. If that happened with reach I’m excited to see what will happen with other programs.

If you are struggling to keep a consistent routine I recommend you do what I did. Do fb reach and tell yourself you will be on the ground most of the time and just get it done.

Thank you fitness blender for helping me build a consistent routine and for affordable fitness!!