Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Express Upper Body Strength

Hi FB Fam!

I hope you are all doing well and are having a great week. The holiday season is quickly approaching, so that means life is about to get busier and busier. My newest upper body routine is an express workout! It is the perfect companion to another routine, a short and sweet stand-alone workout, or an extended warm-up for arm day!

Express Upper Body Strength

We have 20 different exercises with no repeats. We work for 35 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds. There is no warm-up or cool-down with this routine, so plan accordingly. I encourage you to listen to your body and choose the weights that will challenge you while maintaining proper form and technique. I used 5 lbs/2.27 kg throughout the routine because that is where my body's abilities were that day. Depending on the challenge you want, you can easily make this workout a 2/5 or 5/5 based on your weight choice. 

While this routine is great to do on its own, you can also pair it with another. Check these out:

As I mentioned earlier, the holidays are coming whether we are ready or not! This year for Christmas, I will be heading back to Ohio for a few days, then off to Boston before heading back to SoCal. Last year in Ohio, it was 66oF/19oC on Christmas Day, which is really warm! Too warm for my liking. Fingers crossed, I'll at least see some cold weather, if not some snow! What are your plans for the holidays? 

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda