Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Lower Body Pilates with Cardio Intermissions

Hi FB Fam!

I hope you are having a great week and are excited for a fun lower-body workout combining Pilates and cardio. You only need a mat and a bottle of water, and in 40-minutes, you will have your "Workout Complete!"

Pilates with Cardio Intermissions

This 40-minute workout has a warm-up and cool-down of about 6 minutes each. The body of the workout is about 25 minutes, where we work for 45 seconds and then rest for 15 seconds. We'll complete three Pilates exercises and then two cardio exercises and repeat that format for the duration of the workout. I do not wear shoes in this routine; however, you might want to because we have some cardio exercises. 

This routine is fun because it is a lower-body-focused Pilates workout with cardio bursts, which I haven't created before. We do not repeat any exercises, so 40-minutes should fly by quickly!

On another note, I started taking barre classes again! I am getting some great ideas for future workouts! But as always, if you have any requests or ideas, please let me know! I always appreciate your help getting my creative juices flowing. 

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda