Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

I love FB Adventure!

FB Adventure is the program I have done the most. It was the first program I ever bought back before I had kids and did an “outside” activity (a run, hike, kayaking , etc) at least once a week so wanted to have that as my fifth workout.

Twice now, it’s been a way to get back into exercising with less pressure on myself. After having my son in 2019, FB Adventure was my first program to complete. It was nice only having four days I “expected” of myself and had lots of room to move things around in the week. Since I’m very familiar with FB Low Impact modifications, I was able to change anything I might need to for having just had a c section.

This time around, it’s been that same amazing program for me once again! Such a great way to jump back into things. I do swap out a lot of the core stuff for things that are safer for someone with ab separation from pregnancy.

I officially completed it again yesterday. ( I am 3.5 months post partum!) I definitely see changes and I am thankful. It’s amazing what regular exercise can do for you!!