Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Another post about FB Strong results/effects

So........ I'm on my last week 3 more workouts!

I feel that I became addicted to weight training. When a part of my body doesn't feel that little bit of sweeeeet soreness, the bells start ringing "omg we must get that feeling again-how long it's been?" Most likely 2-3 days but feels like ages!

I 've come to care sooooo much less on how i look... They way i feel is so much superior to that! I used to look in the mirror and get so down when i notice my love-handles or my ugly saddlebags. Now i look at my saddlebags and feel.. well not much? I just think " huh you 're still there.. and life goes on!" or "muahaha you can hold on to me as much as you like but you shall too be gone soon".

I don't know it's so weird????

But i love it. I love me. I love feeling strong. I was worried my upper body would get too bulky but now i honestly don't mind if it does.

My bf said my boobs got smaller (again) the other day and claimed if girls lift they lose their boobs and i should stop. (That's what he was told when he was young).

I would feel so much hurt with this normally, but i just laughed. I told him well yeah you didn't mention it when my ass got tighter and smaller or my thighs, but you mention my boobs?

I lost weight.. Boobs are fat. Some of it is gone. I just don't care i feel so gooooooooooooood!

On friday i get to have vacation for 9 days! Gladly, we ll travel by boat and have our car so, i was so super thrilled i will take my weights with me. I don't know if i will manage to use them, but i'll have the option!

I think i ll go for the 5 day challenge during the vacation, to be more versatile and not feel i'll mess with my program if i skip some days or all of it.

And then maybe Strong round 2? Or give another shot at Sweat, with extra credits this time? Will see.