Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: 15-Minute Cardio Boost

Hi FB Fam!

How is your week going? Has it been super busy or smooth sailing? Are you ready for my newest workout? Hope so! It's a quick dose of cardio, perfect for days when you are short on time, low on energy, or don't have the patience for anything longer than 15 minutes!

15-Minute Cardio Boost

This routine is all about your cardiovascular system in this bored-easily workout. There is no warm-up, but we start with lower-impact moves before moving to higher-impact. We have a total of 20 exercises where we work for 35 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds. This routine does not have a water break, so take one as needed! 

While this routine can be a stand-alone workout, it is also a great workout to pair with another. I like pairing cardio with strength training, so check out these workouts:

If you also like pairing strength and cardio, which do you do first? For me, it is all about my energy expenditure. That said, usually I do cardio first and then strength. How about you? If you are unsure what to start with, check out Tasha's article Strength Training or Cardio First? How Should I Start My Workout? 

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda