Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

New Workout Release and Exciting Announcement!

Good morning FB Family! 

I hope that everyone has been enjoying the amazing content from our talented team of content creators. From physical therapist-led mobility themed workout videos to articles on self-awareness with tips from mental health professionals, the breadth and diversity of our content offerings has grown substantially over the past couple of years. This growth is so exciting for the FB Team because we can provide the FB community with a variety of options for physical, mental, nutritional, and wellness resources that best fit your current phase in life. And best of all, we are continuing to grow! 

The FB Team and I are thrilled to announce that our team has expanded yet again. Please welcome Brian to the community as our newest fitness content creator! Brian has experience as a personal trainer guiding clients through high quality workouts in the gym, outdoors, and online with virtual workouts. His fitness specialties include strength training and conditioning, functional training, and HIIT (high intensity interval training) just to name a few, and like all our creators, he makes you feel as if you’re not conquering your workout alone while he coaches and encourages you through every exercise. I had the opportunity to be a part of Brian’s onboarding process and can’t wait for everyone to get a chance to not only workout with him but be a part of his journey as he fine tunes his creation and filming processes. Check out his very first Fitness Blender video and prepare yourself for a short, fast-paced strength and cardio workout sprinkled with a couple rounds of burpees (hurray!):

Quick Dumbbell and Cardio Circuits: Upper and Lower Body Strength With Cardio

Perfect for days when you’re short on time, each circuit in this routine includes two strength exercises and ends with a cardio exercise to spike your heart rate. Per Brian’s suggestion, peek at the write-up to review the exercises and set your weights up ahead of time so that you can quickly transition from one move to the next. And feel free to give him some grief about the burpees. 

Make sure to keep an eye out for free video options from Brian some time in the near future! In the meanwhile, if you don't have an FB Plus subscription, you can still meet our new trainer (and dabble in all the other fantastic FB Plus content) with the use of our 1-Day Pass option.   

As I hope you all know, we take your feedback and suggestions into consideration for everything ranging from content topics to improving the overall workout experience. The FB community is part of a collaborative effort with our team to continuously grow and improve our content, something that doesn’t go overlooked or underappreciated – we’re always listening! As you have ideas about future content (workouts, articles, programs, challenges, etc.), please let us know. 

We’re all super excited for you to get to know Brian and hope you enjoy his first workout video! Offer him a warm welcome below and let us know your favorite moments of the routine. Of course, one of my favorite moments includes the burpees. No words were said before each burpee interval but I can totally sense the “you got this” internal dialogue scrolling through his mind, particularly because my own internal dialogue before burpees is sometimes “you might not got this but let’s see what happens.” 

Have fun with this workout and as always, thank you for growing with us. 

-Tasha & the FB Team