Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

It's still bugging me that I never finished the program...

So I started on Abs 2 in February last year (Yes, you read that correctly, last YEAR!) and then around March I had a lot to do with a move and I was also mid-pandemic-scared to get sick and thought I felt weird as this just COULDN'T happen before I was supposed to fly from Sweden to Guatemala and then to the US after two weeks there. So I stopped working out and tried to just give myself rest and relax as much as I could. By the time I got to the US had planned a wedding, gotten settled in and was considering maybe finishing the program (even though I wasn't really feeling like working out at all at this point in time) I couldn't reschedule the last week that was left because it said: "the final day of the program is over 30 days ago". I ignored it and eventually tried to do lighter workouts, and now I've gotten back into working out regularly again and will hopefully be finished with Low Impact 2 not too long from now.

But long story short, it's still bugging me that I never finished the program... I don't feel like starting over with an Abs program right now, but I've been thinking about if it could be possible to just schedule the workouts that I had left as individual workouts and then still getting to push that "Mark Complete" on the program...? I think I could be up for it fairly soon, and then I could feel accomplished that I actually did finish it. Even if it was like 1.5 years later... Or I don't know. Maybe this shouldn't be bugging me, but sometimes it is...

Has this happened to anyone else? That you've started on a program, and when you wanted to reschedule what was left you weren't allowed to anymore? What did you do about it? Was it bugging you?