Perspiration Pals Monday September 19th

Hello PPals and Blenders at large. How are you today? I'm back to introduce a new week of PPals threads.

Today is Monday for better or worse. On the better side, what have you got going on as far as workouts? Are you Blending, running, swimming, or maybe resting? I'm behind in the Reboot program after taking a few days of needed rest. Last week just wiped me out and I was struggling by Friday. So I'm back at it today. Or at least I'm back at my version of Reboot (as Deb called it, Reboot 2.0) since I am once again subbing in a new to me total body workout for the been there, done that total body workout on the calendar. I'll be getting my butt kicked courtesy of Tasha with https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-strength-complex-with-bodyweight-finishers.

Also on the better side is food. I'll be making my pumpkin spice version of the FB oatmeal with egg recipe to fill and fuel me up after my workout. Since I'm craving something with marinara sauce, dinner will be whole wheat pasta with turkey meatballs and chicken sausage with salad. And crusty bread of course. Teleporting guests are always welcome. I hope everyone out there who needs it has some chocolate today.

We're only three days away from the fall equinox and I'd love to have some autumnal leaves to show you, but there's not much yet to be seen. Some folks are predicting a less than stellar fall foliage season due to the unusually hot and dry summer. However, on my walk to the river this weekend there was plenty of color being offered up by the fall wildflowers that grow along the creek, so here I have some bright yellow daisies to help brighten your Monday.

I hope the week treats you well. And if that means the days moving as quickly as possible until we are once again at the weekend, well I'm right there with you.

Over to you Pals. I look forward to catching up below.

Edited