Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Total Body Endurance Strength Training

Good morning FB Family!

I hope that everyone has had a great start to their weeks so far! Although today’s workout release is all strength (with no jumping, yay!), you might occasionally feel out of breath from the mini endurance challenge.

Endurance Strength Training: Long Circuit With Combination Moves

The relatively long work intervals (50 seconds), combination exercises, and overall length of the circuit (seven exercises) will push you to keep lifting past your fatigue threshold. Your goal is to either maintain or increase your weight selections for each exercise with each subsequent round of the circuit, of which there are three. I know – many of you don’t like completing three rounds of anything but trust me, this workout will fly by and there’s good justification for including repeating rounds in your fitness regimen. 

The benefits of endurance-focused strength training are plentiful and include the delayed sensation of fatigue during long duration activities with repetitive movement patterns. Review the write-up for additional benefits, a few form tips for some trickier moves, and a pointer on weight selections for the exercises in the circuit. 

I just returned home from four days of babysitting my sister’s pug (Lily), and she’s the most precious, entertaining entity that ever was! She demands constant attention, thinks that she’s the obvious pick for big spoon while cuddling, and looks at you as if you’ve committed the ultimate betrayal when you choose to work out rather than let her use your elbow crease as a pillow. She was an amazing work-from-home and nap buddy! I’ve always wanted a dog and hope to find my fury bestie soon. Does anyone have a breed of dog in mind that matches my personality? 

Comment below on your favorite move combo from the workout and dog breed suggestions. The two have nothing to do with each other but let’s get some conversations going anyways. 

See you on the screen!

-Tasha