Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout: Lower Body Strength With HIIT EMOM Finisher

Hello, FB family!

As the weather (hopefully) starts to cool down, we’re going to keep our body temperatures elevated with this strength and cardio combo: 

Lower Body Strength With HIIT Finisher

There’s nothing like a sweaty workout that leaves you feeling satisfied and ready to conquer the day. I hope you have those feelings after hitting “Play” on our latest free (!) release. This workout was created using the best of both worlds: Bored Easily style and fast-paced, spicy HIIT. If you have an extra 10 minutes, sneak in one more round of the strength circuit for a total workout time of 35 minutes.

It took me a minute to accomplish weighted EMOMs (ha - see what I did there?!) without feeling defeated or collapsing from exhaustion. They’re certainly tough, both physically and mentally, but can lead to injury without perfect form. I recommend reviewing the Printed Workout write-up and selecting your weights carefully to get the most out of your workout finisher. 

By the way, have you checked out our social media channels? In case you missed it, I did a Behind-the-Scenes glimpse of my filming bag since I record workouts in a shared space. I carry quite a few (expensive) things, but take your guess as to what my “need-to-have” item is. Head over to Instagram to see if you’re right! What is your “need-to-have” work item? Let us know in the comment below, and I’ll see you on screen.

Stay blessed and unstressed, Blenders!

- Kayla