Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

New Soothing Guided Meditation to Get Back to Sleep

Alright FB fam, we’re talking about sleep again! So many people regularly struggle with sleep issues - and one of the more common ones I hear about is waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep. So many things can contribute to this: anxiety, consumption of caffeine or alcohol, or even just the environment in your sleeping quarters. Many folks then have trouble calming their mind or sit there fighting being awake for long periods and end up angry and cranky that they can’t get back to sleep. That crankiness then sometimes lasts through the next day because of the lack of sleep. 

Soothing Meditation to Get Back to Sleep

If this experience sounds familiar, then this guided meditation is for you! In this practice, we will focus primarily on the breath as a means to ground us, activate our physiological rest response, and give us something to focus on other than the clock or the fact that we can’t get back to sleep. If you know this is an experience you often have, then I encourage you to have this pulled up before you even go to bed and grab a pair of headphones if needed so you’re ready to go without having to mess with your phone much in the middle of the night. 

I really hope you like this and that it helps you get back to sleep quickly! Connect your mind and body and you’ll never lose (even if you don’t get back to sleep right away).