Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Video: Back to Basics Strength Workout

Good Morning FB Fam!

We’re kicking off the day with a new release that takes us back to the basics with strength training. Now, before I lose you, know that this is for both beginners and seasoned exercisers alike (read on for more).

Back to Basics Strength: Fundamental Exercises for the Upper and Lower Body

For all of us, one thing holds true when it comes to our exercise routine: the BASICS are important

While the “fancy” exercises can be a fun way to challenge ourselves and add variety, the seemingly simple movements really form the foundation that allows us to move through life and add progressions to our exercise routine with minimal risk of injury.

If you’re starting your fitness journey (or coming back from a break), you’re in the right place. Use this routine to re-establish and build a base of strength that empowers you, builds your confidence, and arms you against injury.

If you’re a seasoned exerciser, you’re also in the right place! This can be a fun way to benchmark your progress by scheduling this workout now AND a couple months into the future to see how far you’ve come.

Though I’ve been lifting weights for years, I love coming back to the basic staple moves to test my strength. These exercises have also been instrumental in my postpartum fitness journey and ACL tear recovery journey. 

Wherever you’re at today, I hope this one meets you exactly there.

Have a great day!
Nicole