Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Prenatal HIIT and Deep Core Workout

Hey FB Family!

Today’s routine is a new addition to our pre/postnatal content! We have a HIIT circuit followed by a deep core series for those who still want a challenging workout but in a supportive and safe way for their body:

Prenatal HIIT and Core: Circuits to Prepare for Birth

While this is considered “prenatal” I encourage any and all to try. It could also make a great workout for those cleared to exercise postpartum and looking for a home cardio option.

In the workout I incorporate 2 training methods that are very helpful in preparing mind and body for labor/delivery: interval training and deep core activation. If you’re interested in learning more, check out the write-up where I dive into the “why” behind this!

All exercises are considered safe for pregnancy and postpartum (as long as you’re cleared by your doctor to exercise) and very scalable to how you’re feeling.

I filmed this at 32 weeks pregnant and it felt perfect for what I needed. Low-impact, still induced a sweat, and left me feeling energized instead of drained. This will be a routine I come back to in the final weeks of pregnancy!

Will you be joining me in this one?

Nicole