Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Core Activation for the Abs, Back, and Pelvic Floor

Good morning, Blenders!

It’s a beautiful day for learning new things, aka activation patterns, in our latest Plus workout:

Core Activation and Stability: Exercises for the Abs, Back, and Pelvic Floor

This workout continues the lessons we gained in Core Correction For Postpartum, Back Pain, and Rib Flare. When you’re ready to advance, try out today’s routine for deeper activation and emphasis on core stability while our arms, legs, and body flow through other movements. I’ve also eliminated timer distractions and traditional timer settings to ensure you stay focused and engaged for the full 12 minutes. 

This workout is perfect for people looking to bulletproof their bodies against low back pain, hip instability, or rotational forces. You might be unimpressed with the exercise names, but I promise they’re effective. In fact, they’re so effective that I’m still sore, 1.5 days later! 

I’m hoping to add one more video to my series of Core Correction workouts. Are you enjoying the changes in timer settings? Does it help you maintain focus and awareness of your body? Always looking to improve your workout experience and results — let me know what your thoughts are as I plan the upcoming workout sequence. 

Stay blessed and unstressed, FB fam!

- Kayla