Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Video: Quick Full-Body Pilates

Hi FB Family!

I hope you are all doing well and having a great week. I am excited to introduce my first routine in my new space!

Quick Full-Body Pilates: Stability and Strength Add-On

If you did not see my community post from a few months ago — I moved! Thank you for all the well-wishes and the suggestions for the routines I should create first. You guys definitely got my creative juices flowing, and I am grateful and excited to get back into creating content more regularly.

Also, since I am in a new space, I am still working out some kinks with sound and framing, so please bear with me as I work these out!

Anywho, who is excited about a quick full-body Pilates routine?!? I originally created this routine with the intent that you would perform it after a cardio or strength session. However, I think this routine could be a great stand-alone workout if you are short on time, or you could use it as a warm-up. 

Try one of these if you would like to pair this with another routine!

I would love to hear how you used this routine or plan to use this routine - Let me know! Either way, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for working out with me!

- Amanda