Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout: Mellow Cardio for Days When You Don’t Wanna (Round 2)

Good morning! 

I hope you’re in the mood for a new workout! If you answered with a “no, I don’t wanna”, I might have the antidote for you: 

Mellow Beginner Cardio for Days When You Don’t Wanna (Round 2)

(But seriously, if you still don't wanna...no pressure 😁)

This low impact cardio interval workout is very easily modified to be as light or as challenging as you need it to be. You won’t need any equipment at all for these exercises, though you can always wear a resistance band around your ankles or knees, or hold onto dumbbells to step up the challenge. 

All of the exercises are standing, including warm up and cool down, meaning that this workout is an easy one to travel with.

There are lots of different times when we might need gentle movement, depending on how we’re feeling mentally and physically. Lighter workouts can be a real lifesaver when dealing with or recovering from injury, illness, cramps, depression, etc. Don’t get caught up in where you think you “should” be, or what you think you “should” be doing. Instead, check in with yourself and meet yourself exactly where you’re at, for any given workout. And once you’re done, celebrate having shown up for yourself. 

I hope that you enjoy this new workout! If you have some ideas as to what you would like to see me cover next, don’t hesitate to share!

Thank you for working out with me, 

Kelli