K
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Booty R1 complete

Hi everyone,

I thought I’d write a quick appreciation-review post about this program.

I’ve been with FB for about 10 years now, on and off, and bought FBBooty years ago. I came back to FB because I like follow-along workouts as they have a human touch and very motivational (I am yet to find anything similar to it online and I tried a lot of apps and websites).

Anyway, I’ve become very heavy and chunky in my lower body because of overeating sweets and savoury snacks, as working from home has its downside as well - proximity to the pantry 😊

I’ve read a lot about that you can’t spot reduce fat but every time I’d start a weight loss program, my upper body will have a definition straight away and my abs improve, however my lower body has never looked or felt good to me.

So, I’ve made a decision that I need to focus on my problematic zones and make it as easy as possible for me (it’s middle of winter here in Melbourne, Australia and I just can’t make myself do 30min every morning).

And so I decided to choose long workouts but only 3 times a week which is exactly what FBBooty offers.

I’ve just finished 4 weeks and the experience has been great:

1. Interestingly, my waist feels noticeably smaller in pants

2. My thighs are probably the same (pants don’t fall off me) but they do feel looser (I do understand it’s only been 4 weeks though)

3. I realised that Pilates is something I can’t do easily, I can’t keep up with Kelli at all, I’m so weak and I think this is exactly the problem - my thighs, and not necessarily quads or glutes. So, I am gonna stick to lower body only workouts from now on, and include Pilates in my routine.

4. There’s enough of total body cardio and hiit exercises in the program, so your upper body is not neglected, which is a perfect amount for me right now.

Edited. 5. I have definitely progressed with weights load, which is an amazing win.

The program is great and I would like to have a few more rounds of it.

Thanks Kelli and Daniel!

Ps: I do love old workouts with voiceovers, I think they’re the toughest 😊

Edited