Perspiration Pals Monday June 27th 🥳🏋️

Hi everyone and welcome to your daily PPals thread and the start of the last week in June. If you're new to the thread, this is a place where we talk about fitness, food, and lots of other random stuff and we welcome you to share whatever you'd like below. Or just read the randomness from a safe distance 🙃.

Here's something random: according to my Alexa, it's Happy Birthday to You Day. I'll assume that's in celebration of the song since, you know, not everyone was born on June 27th. My kids never liked the Happy Birthday song and we were forbidden to sing it in our house after they reached a certain age. Honestly, I'm not a fan either. But at any rate, Happy Birthday to You friends, whether it's your birthday or not. This message was brought to you by Frosty the Snowman.

Guess what I did this morning? I finally picked up my weights (I didn't look nearly as good as Mr. Evans here doing it)! I did this upper body: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pure-upper-body-strength-routine-with-core-finisher. I had to make some modifications to accommodate my ankle, starting with boxer shuffle 🙄. But not too many. And I absolutely loved the supination bicep curls. The core finisher has no breaks and was tough. It felt really good to workout with FB again. I followed up my workout with some ankle rehab exercises,

Dinner tonight is going to be an asparagus frittata with goat cheese and herbs.

Aaaandd...it's getting late and I just remembered I have to work today so I better run. Hope to see you below!

Edited