Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Benchmark Results!

I finished FB benchmark today. This was the 1st program I've done where I've actually tracked progress (and I've completed programs 27 times) so it was an interesting experience!

I was worried that Benchmark might be too tough going (due to being designed by Tasha Fierce haha) but the balance of strength, HIIT and active recovery made it more enjoyable for me. And honestly, I didn't really expect much to change but it did! So onto my results from completing this in 4 weeks...

Thrusters: + 2 reps, same weight whole way through without having to drop in 2nd round!

Low row: + 3 reps AND +1.5kg (never thought I would ever lift more than 4kg for any upper body exercise so very proud of this)

Burpees: same ROM, no change on reps but did feel slightly easier

Skaters: +2

Push ups: + 1 toes and + 5 knees

Hollow man (nemesis #1): still only managed 15 secs full but didn't take any breaks and instead just switched between progressions

Plank: +10s

Bear crawl (nemesis #2): managed to go for whole time instead of giving up after 30s so that's an achievement!

Overall, I really enjoyed this program and I'm really happy with the progress I made. Will I keep tracking in this way? Probably not (want to avoid obsessing over numbers) but it has been a fun way to measure achievement and I will come back to this program again.

How has everyone else been getting on with it?