Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 26th

Hey there, Blenderz!

What's happening on your Friday Eve? Excited for the weekend? Maybe a longer weekend (upcoming Memorial Day) for some of you? In anyway, weekends are also about ghosting (guest hosting) the check-ins, so let's look at the latest schedule, shall we?

May 28th & 29th: Shabnam

June 4th & 5th: Ingeborg

June 11th & 12th: Karen

June 18th & 19th: Lea

June 25th & 26th: ????

As always, if you ever have a desire to host up a weekend, just let me or Kim know and we will get you up here! Thanks to everyone who has and will volunteer!

So to get back to today, let's talk workouts and food. I did not make it to the mat yesterday. I also don't feel like playing catch up, so today is HIIT and core, but I will tack on a dash of upper body work as well. Possibly this one from Tasha: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/quick-upper-body-and-core-bodyweight-amrap-with-emom-burnout-finisher

As far as food, well I guess I just like living in suspense.😅 ..But despite never really knowing, I do keep it mostly real. And I'm so fortunate to always have food. Frozen veggies are total meal savers! And so are sandwiches. Might just do both tonight.

Photo today is of some Elderberry flowers. I have one (now very giant) tree/bush that lives near my compost pile. Pictured here is just one of the many creamy clusters of flowers. I love to smell them every time I walk by. So yes. Sometimes I do just stop and just smell the roses. Roses in this case being Elderberry flowers.

Okay, thanks so much reading and checking in with me today! I hope the day moves to work for you. And if there are some flowers in your day, stop and smell them. Unless it makes you sneeze. Or there is a bee on the flower. Or you are trespassing/being chased. This time out task is very conditional, but you get the idea :)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***