Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Warm Up! 5-Minute Kickboxing Warm-Up

Good Morning!

A while back I did a cardio kickboxing workout and someone in the comments suggested that the warm up should be made up more specifically of the moves that we will be doing in the routine, not just the muscles we will be focusing on. Well, I thought that was a great idea and I will be adjusting my kickboxing warm ups to reflect this moving forward — but in hopes of making the older workouts better, I have put together this quick kickboxing specific warm up for you, so you can use the original or replace it with the more focused warm up as you desire.

Kickboxing Warm-Up

Also, just because this is a kickboxing warm up doesn't mean it can’t be used in place of any total body warm up. Remember the main goal of a warm up is to increase your circulation, and “wake up” the muscles and joints you are going to be using. So, if this warm up increases your chances of doing a workout at all then feel free to use it in any way you like. Hey, it could even be used as a quick way to ease soreness in your muscles the day after a kickboxing routine.

This was a member suggestion that has been implemented in new videos, do you have any other ideas that you would like to see us incorporate into our videos or website? We are always listening to your feedback so let us hear it.