Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 49-min Combination Moves Supersets with Bodyweight Finishers

Good morning FB Family! 

Today’s workout release left me sweaty and smiling! This workout includes a variety of training modalities packed into less than one hour: 

Combination Moves Supersets with Bodyweight Cardio and Core Finishers 

The main challenge of this workout stems from the combination exercise strength moves in each superset. Utilizing both the upper and lower body during one exercise has several benefits, including increased caloric expenditure due to the demand placed on the cardiovascular system to simultaneously supply blood/oxygen to all extremities. Make sure to review the write-up for additional benefits of this type of training as well as alternative moves for some of the exercises.   

As for the bodyweight cardio and core finishers, focus on filling each working interval with movement rather than an all-out, intense effort. Zoning in on quality movement and form rather than speed during the finisher circuits is instrumental to successfully completing this challenging workout. 

I loved both planning and tackling this workout! It was just one of those workouts during which I fully enjoyed movement for the sake of movement and afterwards felt strong, accomplished, and capable. Hopefully, you walk away from this workout feeling the same way, too. Comment below with your favorite superset and/or cardio circuit. 

See you on the screen!

-Tasha