Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout! 44 Min Upper Body Strength with Burnouts

Good Morning Everyone,

If you are a strength training junkie then this workout will bring a smile to your face as this is a strength training monster.

44 Minute Upper Body Strength with Kettlebell Burnouts

As the title implies this upper body workout will take you 44 minutes to complete and it not only includes a traditional three sets per exercise, but it also includes a two set kettlebell burnout for each muscle group combination. Can you say “noodle arms”? I was so taxed by this workout that I messed up on my workout order. Don’t worry, I did not forget anything, just unintentionally changed the order of things. Ha. I know you all love to point out where we mess up so I decided to leave it… okay okay I was too tired to re-film it, but the result is the same. Haha. Either way I really enjoyed this workout and I hope you do as well.

On another note Spring is still reluctantly starting up here in the PNW. Almost all Spring long we have been 10 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit (that is ~5.6 to 8.3 Celsius) lower than we should be for this time of year. Kelli has been diligently looking after our vegetable starts but has had to hold off on planting the cold sensitive ones for weeks past when they were supposed to go in the ground. Ugh, the trials and tribulations of gardening, haha. It’s making a greenhouse sound more and more appealing.

How is Spring going for the rest of you in the northern hemisphere (Fall for our friends on the other side of the equator)? Any fun outdoor activities to share or any unseasonable weather messing with your plans? I need some positive stories to live vicariously through. Though I am naturally a pessimistic person I try to be as optimistic as I can but these last few years have been rough. I may have to do a venting post one of these days.

Hopefully the weather will turn soon and I will have some good stories to share. Off to get in my own workout. I might just do this one again since I enjoyed it so much while filming.