Perspiration Pals Monday May 2nd 🩰

Welcome to the PPals thread and the first Monday in May friends. Let's try to make the best of Monday together and maybe with a little help from the FB team shall we?

I'm tackling a Barre workout with Kayla today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/ballet-inspired-total-body-sculpting-with-resistance-bands. It has words in the description that make me nervous, like Tondu, Arabesque and Jete. Has anyone else tried this one? I'd love to hear what you think! And of course I'd like to hear what you think about whatever workout (or not) you're up to today so lay it on me below.

I spent a lot of yesterday buying food and making food, so it seems rather unfair that I already have to make more food tonight. I do have a plan for shrimp and veg stir-fry, I just wish my stove could magically prepare it without me. Maybe I'll get lucky and Lynna can just teleport me something delicious she made recently 😋.

And speaking of Lynna, I'd like to send peaceful vibes to all of our friends who've been having a tough time recently ⚘. And some 🍫 for good measure.

Here's a random quote from The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, a favorite book of mine that I'm re-reading: "I do not miss childhood, but I miss the way I took pleasure in small things, even as greater things crumbled." I hope you all find small moments of joy throughout the week ahead.

P.S. If anyone is feeling up to it, I think we are still looking for someone to fill in for Toasty tomorrow.