Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FREE Workout: Lower Body Pilates with Resistance Band

Hi FB Family!

I hope you are all doing well and having a great week. I am pleased to introduce my newest Pilates routine! 

Lower Body Pilates with Resistance Band

This routine is under 30 minutes and requires only an exercise mat and a band. I think this would be great for those traveling and staying in hotels. I also think this routine would be great for runners, those recovering from an injury, or those who need low to no-impact exercises.

We start off standing before transitioning to the floor for a well-rounded workout. The areas of focus are your core, glutes, and thighs. You can use any resistance band you have or go without a band! You get to choose. The band I used had a decent amount of resistance, even though it was labeled "light." Needless to say, I was sore the next day! 

Seeing as this routine is less than 30 minutes, it is a perfect opportunity to pair it with another! You know how I love my pairs 😊 Here are my recommendations:

If you don't have the time or energy to pair this workout with another - it's all good! As long as you are consistent, your workouts don't have to be crazy long.

I hope you enjoy this routine. As always, thanks so much for working out with me!

-Amanda