Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 41-Min Benchmark Workout for Total Body Strength and Conditioning

Good morning FB Family!

I’m so excited for today’s workout release! 

Benchmark Workout for Total Body Strength and Conditioning

This workout is intended as a benchmark for eight popular exercises seen in many Fitness Blender workouts; however, if you want to simply focus on moving your body and skip the performance tracking component of the routine, you will still feel the endorphin rush. 

I recommend at least three to four weeks minimum between attempts at this workout to see the most noticeable results (particularly if you choose to track your performance). In addition to the warm-up, you have an extra opportunity to prepare your muscles for the work ahead with a “primer circuit.” The exercises in the primer circuit are less intense versions of the eight benchmark exercises and promote increased muscle activation and mental readiness for the benchmark circuit.   

The write-up includes information on how to measure and track your performance with this workout as well as extensive explanations for why each of the eight exercises were chosen. Feel free to include your own methods for tracking performance and swap/modify exercises as needed! 

I’m also super excited for the release of this workout because it is part of our new four-week program launching on May 1, FB Benchmark. The workout bookends the program, with all the workouts in between handpicked to help improve your performance across the eight benchmark exercises. This is my first time creating a program! I plan on completing the program myself and can’t wait to be a part of the FB community as we encourage and motivate each other through the workouts. 

I hope you enjoy this workout! Anyone joining me for FB Benchmark? 

See you on the screen!

-Tasha