Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Hip Strengthening Complex for Pelvic Alignment and Stronger Glutes

Good morning FB Family!

Here’s your new workout for this morning:

Hip Strengthening Complex for Pelvic Alignment and Stronger Glutes

The exercises in this workout are meant to help build a strong foundation of proper alignment through the hips and pelvis, and full glute muscle recruitment. You don’t necessarily need any equipment at all for this workout, though a resistance band will help you step up the challenge.

These exercises have played a significant role in my routine over the last few years. They've made a big difference in my mobility, strength, and even pain levels (in regards to building support around an old injury). I had to start allover in terms of any kind of strength and lifting, and with the inclusion of these and other foundational exercises, I feel as though I’m actually stronger than I was before, and I have more pain free range of motion (Continuously! As I’m getting older! I call that a win!). Note that the banded exercises in this routine are a more advanced version of where I started: this workout was square one, for me.

This hip strengthening workout can be used in a number of different ways - before a lower body strength workout, to warm up and “activate” the muscles, after a workout as a burnout round, or as a standalone workout (just add a warm up and cool down).

I hope that you enjoy this workout! I would love to know if you have also benefited from these types of exercises, and I’m also curious about how you might use it - before a workout, after a workout, or on its own? 

Thank you for working out with me!

Kelli